Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's Friday for you, Monday for me...

Hi there blog-world humans.

Time to add something here for this week.

All caught up on the household chores, sept for watering the new grass out in the back yard.... we went to Emporia last night on the Harley and ate at the Village Inn there, bad foor, poorer service. I need to keep a list of bad places to stay away from as I can't remember shit anymore with my old age and all. Went back home on Hwy 99 and it was a nice trip.

Speaking of old age, I had a race out of work the other day (I won) and I was totally pooped out. I need to stop the smoking and eating too much, and ride my bicycle a bit for aerobic excersize.

I put up new pics on the website last night. Click on my scuba pic below and you will go there. New main page, but use the links on the left side, go to the pics pages and hit "monthly...." and see where you go.

Also had a great day with the wife on Saturday, see the pics from Beaver and Table Rock on the pics page or from the Summer/Scuba page.

I need to go get on the bike now, and have a smoke.

Later, bloggers.

BHD

No comments: