Monday, September 04, 2006

MySpace: the Devil's Magnet

Any of you out there get caught up in the MySpace page building and friends collecting fad?

I had, and now I am streamlining my MySpace page to show how much I am disgusted with it.

At first, it was great, having all your friends on there, seeing what they are up to, posting funny little blurbs and pics there for all to see.  Then some asshole starts putting posts in your comment box that are not yours or never would be.  These show up on all your friends pages, too.  Advertisements. They get tired of it, I get tired of it,  deleting 5 or 6 a day, so I say to hell with it.   

Can't use it at work, at home I don't have the time, so we just see how soon it is before all my "friends" follow suit.   Oh, then there are those little half nekkid hotties that have 900,000 friends?  Yeah.  Right.  Like you ever saw a fraction of that through your beer soaked, pot filled, little red bug eyes.

I think the real reason My Space exists is for that guy, Tom, to meet fat 13 year old girls. You know, the ones always coming up with those stupid 8th grade 13 year old questionaires??  Rediculous.

I'm outta here.

BHD

No comments: