Thursday, October 05, 2006

October 5th

I been sick.

Probably just a cold or something...

Anyway, girlfriend and I made it to Medicine Lodge last weekend for the tri-annual Peace Treaty celebration they have there. Saw a lot of old classmates and friends from high school most I had not seen in 30 plus years. That was nice.

Saw my friend Kevin and his band Dorfus Crack Tractor at Mike's Bar and they really are very good. I was impressed. Told them they STILL need an Organ player (hint hint). Met his friends David and Justin. David plays the guitar and sings and can play just about any song written after 1240 AD. Justin is the cleanest drummer I've heard since College, right up there with Findley and Hatfield.

Took a lot of pics and videos. Go down the page here to my pic link and see them. Yes, you have to do a bit of exploring to find the pics link page but it is worth it in my opinion. Put more pics of my girlfriend on the PhotoBucket pages. Had to trim them a bit to keep them in line with their no nudes photo policy ...

Then it is back here for work work work and sickness.... hope to go diving again next week with new friends from Augusta, they want to go to Tenkiller, but it is getting colder and girlfriend does not like it too chilly, even with the 5 mil suit and hood on. We will see about that.

It is about 5 AM central time, been up since 3:35 ish.... dreams of fighting in the Outer Rim in my space ship....coughing up yellow and green stuff.... and bored to death.

Will add more here a bit sooner than every 2 weeks I think, I do this for my own personal therapy, I guess, as I don't know if anyone out there reads this. No way to tell really.

Later, Crouton (as bostonblueyes says it)

BHD

No comments: