Sunday, December 10, 2006

Almost Christmas

Hey there bloggers of the Earth, it is December 10th. Yeah. 
 Almost Christmas.

Wife has most of her shopping done.  I used to be along very 
well by this time, but I don't have a clue what to get for her, 
the kids, or the grandkids.

So I need some ideas.  And a list of stocking stuffers, too.

So that, on the 24th, I can go out, with allht e 127 Million 
other American men here, and so our shopping and be done 
with it all on the same day.  Like last year.  I was so in a hurry, 
I rammed a Jeep trying to get out of a parking lot. 
Not all my fault, the asshole went like he was pulling out then
 stopped at the last minute.  But, being a Cop for 24 years, I know
 I was following too close.  

Under 500  so no report needed, no damage to the Jeep, just to 
my POS Saturn, so I go on home. 



Wife is writing in her Blog.  First time she ever did this.  
I read it and it is good.  A bit hard for me to understand as
I am a man but she write very good stuff.

Time to go, I add her to my link list

Later

Dave

No comments: