Thursday, June 28, 2007

An "It's About Time for an Entry" Addition

Hey, ya'all...

It's Summertime, and all the trees and leaves are green, and the Red Birds sing, and you don't want my love....."

Ho Kay

I have not added anything here since the Winter. Mary and I have been taking the long weekends off for travel, she got out of Middle School end of May, then had some elective surgery to tone the bod, then we have been making trips on days off.

First dive trip to Beaver Lake AR was a month ago, took the new scooter and camera with us (pics and videos on my site) had a lot of fun, then last week we had 4 days off, so we rode her Harley to Chicago bang bang.. and that was a hoot.

This weekend we plan to go to New Mexico and check out the Scuba Diving there starting with Navajo Lake in the NW part near Aztec. I want to go to the Blue Hole at Santa Rosa but Mare is a wuss at the 61 degrees water temp there, but she would be ok if'n she wears her 5 mil suit. No bikini's there, I tell you, or she freeze her buns right off, and a dry suit is only $1300.00. Ouch. Arkensas and Bull Shoals area is raining, Port Aransas and Destin Florida it is raining, but New Mex it is dry....

My band, Infusion, play about 2 times a month at Mort's Cigar and Martini Bar in Wichita, not enough for me, but then, we have been busy with that that we have not played in the Municipal band here but 1 time on the opening concert in the park.

Planning a trip to ride AROUND Lake Superior early August with my bro in law Ramiro in Minneapolis MN on our Harley's, need to let sis Mary ready this as we want to come up on ....... oops, just looked at the calendar, wont have time to do that as Mary had to start school on August 9th. That sucks. And I work then, so I can be off to play at Mort's the 10th and 11th..... We used to start school on the day after labor day. Now, the teachers need 7 to 9 days to get ready in August. Well, Mary doesn't, she can do it in 2 days, but the others are slow and need a lot of extra time arranging desks and chairs and dusting off books.

I need to go now, outside and have a smoke. I am taking Chantix, to quit smoking, but have 3 packs left to use up, so I will be clean by next week....

Later

BoneHead

No comments: