Saturday, November 18, 2006

My God, it's almost Thanksgiving

Hey.

It is November 18th, 2006. Where did the year? I'm getting old...

We did a lot this year.    Lots of dives.   Added many miles on the Harley and the other one .....

I read the Mom-O-Matic blog most often... she is quite entertaining, and right down to Earth, too. She took a hiatus, since the 9th, but was back on today. Must have gotten edgy not posting much....    

Mom-O-Matic

Played in the Infusion band last night at the Old Marple downtown Wichita. Lots of fun and lots of Blues. I'm sitting at the Organ.

Infusion Pix and Video Page


There was this little old black man there last week, I think his name is Willie, and then again last night. He used to work for Mr. Laurens Hammond. "The" Mr. hammond of B3 organ fame back in the 40's. He worked 26 years there and was an Organ Techician. He asked to sit at mine and I was very pleased. He plays the Blues and Jazz so well. I took several video's of him playing with the band. Took notes on how he played open chords with 7th's and 9th's floating all over on several Octaves. Wow.  

My main hard drive at home crashed, error reading the main index file. So once that is fixed I will be posting the new Infusion Blues videos on-line.

Now back to work tellin the Deputies where to go next...

Happy Thanksgiving to you....

Later

1 comment:

Mom O Matic said...

Edgy like a crack whore without her pipe!